Vietnam Software and IT Services (VINASA) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization representing the Vietnamese IT software and services industry. Established on April 27, 2002, VINASA acts as a bridge between the government and the community of IT software and services businesses, supporting, promoting the development and ensuring the benefits of the city. This has enabled the development of Vietnam’s software and IT industry.
VINASA members are mostly leading enterprises in Vietnam operating in software and IT services such as FPT, CMC, CSC, TMA, Harvey Nash, Microsoft, NEC … By June 2014 VINASA has There are more than 270 member firms in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and other provinces.
VINASA has strong international relations with IT organizations in the region and in the world. VINASA is an active member of Asia-Pacific Oceania Computing Industry Association (ASOCIO) with 22 members representing 22 countries and economies in the region and the World ICT Service Alliance (WITSA) With more than 70 members are organizations, IT associations and services from countries around the world and VINASA also has close relationships with large organizations in the countries around the world:
– Japan Trade Promotion Organization (JETRO),
– Japan IT Service Industry Association (JISA),
– Indian Software Manufacturers Association (NASSCOM),
– National Association of Information Technology Malaysia (PICOM
– IT Industry Organization (FKII)
– KIPA Software Industry Promotion Agency – Korea:
– Australian Association of Information Technology Industry (AIIA),
– UK Trade and Investment Organization (UKTI),
– Computing IT Industry Association – Comp TIA,
– DI – The Confederation of Danish Industry of Denmark,
– IPP Program – Innovation Partnership Program – Government of Finland,
– German IT Industry Association (BITKOM),
– French SYNTEC Federation
VINASA has close ties with relevant agencies, especially the Ministry of Information and Communications; The Ministry of Science & Technology and the Think Tank Group are leading experts in policy, economic and IT planning that are powerful drivers for the growth of the software industry, IT Vietnam in general and VINASA member enterprises in particular. With the continuous contribution and contribution to the development of the industry, VINASA was honored to be awarded the 3rd rank Labor Medal by the government in November 2010.