Mongolian Software Manufacturers Association (MOSA) has been incorporating organizations and individuals operating on the territory of Mongolia since January 15, 2007, bringing the software development sector to the international level, As a leading sector in the government and has a mission to contribute to building a knowledge-based society.
Since its inception, MOSA is committed to representing the legitimate interests of its members, to voice their voices in state policy, to disseminate the latest information and knowledge of the sector to the society and to create long-term effective collaboration in the software sector.
- MOSA members have the right to vote in the meeting.
- MOSA President and the Board of Directors are eligible to compete and be elected.
- Sign up for MOSA members list and get the MOSA operations and Mongolian software sector timely.
- Participate in all types of activities organized by MOSA as well as training and seminars at discounted rates and free of charge.
- All kinds of training organized by the IT Park and internationally recognized IT engineering test subject to 20% discount.
- Get discount for workshops, conference rooms, and equipment for national IT parks.
- Get statistical information, research reports and materials available on a free or discounted basis.
- Get the sector’s development trends and information on a timely basis.
- Obtaining and hiring a qualified human resource fund.
- Promote and publish information about their products and services on the website.
- Get information and voice in the formulation of sectoral policies and legal documents.
- Identify, contact and communicate with the appropriate customers and partners.
- Attend business meetings and events.
- Get acquainted with the opportunities to expand your business and gain competitive advantage.
- Obtaining intellectual property advice and services.
- Exercise other rights provided by the Charter.
MOSA members are proud of the development of the software sector and are producing national wealth based on their intellectual potential, knowledge and experience.